Work With ME
Hey! I'm Emily Murray
I'm the founder/editor of award-winning interiors blog The Pink House.
I've spent 10 years (give or take the odd maternity leave) as a lifestyle journalist and editor (Grazia, Glamour, Stylist, The Guardian, Conde Nast Traveller, Cosmopolitan, Mother & Baby, etc), and before that I worked in advertising. Just before setting up The Pink House I worked for a year as Editorial Director for PR company Stripe Communications. I recently finished a stint as acting Editor at i-on (Scotland’s largest lifestyle magazine, circulation 40,000), where I now write an interiors column.
I used to jump off buildings and do backflips for cash, but that's another story.
I'm represented by The WaR Agency: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is The Pink House?
- I launched The Pink House on 29 February 2016, combining inspirational interiors, travel & lifestyle content with entertaining writing and beautiful photography.
- In October 2016 The Pink House won the prestigious Amara Interior Blog Awards 'Best Newcomer' award. The Pink House is Shortlisted in the Amara IBAs Best Colour Inspiration 2017.
- In 2017 The Pink House's fast-growing Instagram account @pinkhouseliving (current following: 31,600) was selected as one of Sheerluxe's Best Interiors Instagram Accounts.
- The Pink House's Pinterest page receives nearly half a million views every month. I won the 'Best Wow Factor Interior' award at Pinterest's inaugural Interior Awards this year.
- The Pink House is a registered trademark, and a limited company, of which I am the Director.
- For The Pink House's press coverage (which includes Grazia, Glamour, The Times, Good Homes and Apartment Therapy), click HERE.
- I also offer a styling/design service - for example, I designed the personal shopping area and bar in River Island's Oxford Street flagship store, and styled a room set at the entrance of this year's House & Garden Festival in London Olympia.
- I take on the occasional interior design client.
How we can work together
- I love working with brands to create compelling, beautifully written and photographed content. I write posts my style-savvy readers love, while subtly explaining the benefits of your brand. My preferred platforms are my blog and my Instagram account @pinkhouseliving.
- Brands I have worked with include: Marks & Spencer, La Redoute, River Island, Amara, B&Q, Primark and Jacob's Creek.
- Whatever size of campaign you’re after - from one Instagram photo or one blog post, to a year-long partnership - if your brand is a good fit with The Pink House, I can help.
- I am an experienced speaker at events and workshops, and am comfortable in front of a camera, whether on Instagram Stories, or performing a script for a brand video, watched by millions (Marks & Spencer, B&Q).
- I work with selected travel brands, reviewing luxury accommodation and experiences, in both family and kid-free contexts.
- I work with The Pink House's very own top interiors photographer Susie Lowe to offer a full professional photography service, where required.